- Demonstrates real BMD increases, averaging 2.18% (annualized)
- 216 Men and Women
- Six Months
Ship Free to Practice or Patient
Money Back Guarantee
Recommended, as a companion product to AlgaeCal Plus, for patients experiencing bone loss or at greater risk. The addition of strontium to an AlgaeCal protocol yielded a 300% higher annualized increase in bone mineral density (BMD).
- The mineral strontium increases osteoblast production and regulates bone resorption. By activating calcium-sensing receptors, it actually increases calcium absorption.
- Supports consistent, long-term bone-density gains. Study participants gained 7.3% BMD over 7 years when those in their age group would normally lose 7% over this time period. This innovative study won the prestigious 2016 Ragus Award for research.
- While synthetic strontium compounds have raised concerns, our natural citrate version has a long history of safety when taken with adequate calcium.
- All 3 AlgaeCal clinical studies support the safety of Strontium Boost, with no adverse events reported.
- Guaranteed to increase bone mineral density when used per protocol with AlgaeCal Plus.
- Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Recommended Dose:Two capsules daily (with or without food). Ensure adequate daily calcium intake during use. Take two hours apart from calcium-rich foods or supplements.
Amount Per Serving
- Strontium (from Strontium Citrate): 680 mg
- SUGGESTED USE AND CAUTIONS
Suggested Use: To improve bone mineral density and maintain strong bones, when incorporated into a regimen with AlgaeCal Plus.
Recommended Dose: Take two capsules daily, with or without food. Recommended to be taken in the evening before bed. Ensure adequate daily calcium intake during use. Adult use only.
Potential Interactions: Strontium and calcium compete for the same intestinal absorption sites. To maximize absorption, take Strontium Boost at least two hours apart from foods or supplements containing significant amounts of calcium. Be sure your overall daily intake of calcium is equal to or greater than that of strontium.
Cautions: Patients with chronic kidney disease, who have compromised blood filtering capabilities, should avoid strontium unless recommended by their healthcare provider. Consult a healthcare professional if you have any medical condition, are taking any medications, or are pregnant or lactating.
This product is non-GMO and free from gluten, wheat, dairy, and soy.
AlgaeCal products work, learn the latest bone-health research, or get help ordering
Discover how so you can support your patients. Schedule a free one-on-one training session with one of our consultants.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSC) can become osteoblasts or adipocytes. Strontium turns on genes that help MSCs more often become osteoblasts, mature more quickly, and survive longer.
By activating CaSR in bone and gut, strontium helps increase calcium absorption. Researchers have identified a new CaSR version that is only activated by strontium.
Strontium modulates RANKL which activates osteoclasts and increases bone resorption. Further, strontium increases osteoprotegerin (OPG) which serves as a decoy for RANKL to slow bone resorption.
Strontium not only modulates the maturation of osteoclasts; it reduces their ability to adhere to bone and start the bone-removal process. Strontium also increases the rate of osteoclast apoptosis (cell suicide).
- Confirms 1% - 2% BMD gains — and up to 4% with Strontium Boost
- 414 Postmenopausal Women
- One Year
- Establishes long-term, linear gains averaging 1% per year, while establishing safety
- 172 Postmenopausal Women
- Seven Years